Heather is a Senior Counsellor with Joseph’s Corner. Her love of giving and helping her clients and others is outstanding. Her own lived experience, as well as the study she has done, informs her interactions with her clients. She works in a supportive, accepting and non-judgemental way and has great belief in all her clients. Heather also supervises our student counsellors.
She has the following degrees:
- BA (Psychology) - Swinburne University
- Grad. Dip. Adolescent and Child Psychology - Melbourne University
- Grad. Dip. Counselling – Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Masters of Social Science (Counselling) – Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Grad. Cert. Family Counselling, Swinburne University.
Rita is another of our Senior Counsellors. Rita doesn’t recognize her own giftedness. She is very reassuring to her clients and provides them with a caring and warmth that they don’t experience in other day to day situations of their lives. Her clients express gratefulness that comes from the way Rita goes about things and handles difficult situations. She leads them to believe in themselves.
Rita has the following degrees:
- BA (Psychology) Victoria University
- Masters of Counselling, Victoria University
- Grad. Dip. Family Therapy, Swinburne University and Williams Road Family Therapy Centre
- (Curr.) Masters of Family Therapy, Australian Catholic University and Williams Road Family Therapy Centre